Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,532 (Rp 12,780,695) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)