Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,848 (Rp 18,893,534) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)