Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,374 (Rp 17,547,429) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)