Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,778 (€1,329) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)