Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,612 (€1,494) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (37 minutes ago)