Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,494 (€1,615) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (36 minutes ago)