Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.391 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,804 (﷼ 664) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)