Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.386 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,340 (﷼ 835) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)