Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.145 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,789 (﷼ 922) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)