Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.260 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,795 (﷼ 605) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)