Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.909 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,414 (42,114 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)