Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,190 (34,071 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)