Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,896 (€1,692) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)