Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,051 (€2,409) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)