Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 127% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,670 (£2,223) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)