Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,295 (£2,323) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)