Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 118% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,468 (£2,086) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)