Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 105% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,226 (£1,917) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)