Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12220 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨110,000 (900,139 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)