Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12420 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨109,000 (877,585 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)