Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,454 (€2,176) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)