Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,109 (€1,789) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)