Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,392 (€1,210) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)