Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,852 (€2,143) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)