Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,369 (€2,102) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)