Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,596 (₨89,863) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)