Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.783 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,065 (2,491 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)