Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.422 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,940 (2,656 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)