Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,213 (€2,212) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)