Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,736 (руб 81,532) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)