Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,385 (руб 87,108) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)