Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,304 (€1,466) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)