Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,080 (NZ$2,028) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)