Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,885 (руб 76,911) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)