Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,899 (руб 65,388) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)