Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,641 (€1,623) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)