Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,442 (€2,224) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (38 minutes ago)