Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,494 (€1,936) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)