Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 197% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,048 ($4,074) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)