Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 169% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨285,189 ($4,305) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)