Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 175% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,045 ($3,727) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)