Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 167% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,916 ($3,733) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)