Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 172% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,973 ($3,395) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)