Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 196% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,933 ($2,743) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)