Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,468 (元9,028) in Rizhao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)