Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,661 prices entered by 551 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,983 (R$ 7,384) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)