Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.283 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,258 (ARS $24,750) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)