Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,148 (ARS $34,251) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)