Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,396 (417,620 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)