Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.030 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,563 (R 22,379) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)