Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,548 (R 24,682) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)