Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,870 (R$ 7,017) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (35 minutes ago)