Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.138 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,148 (R$ 6,174) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)