Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,548 (€2,099) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)