Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,868 (€2,071) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)