Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.830 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,171 (€2,345) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)