Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,387 (€2,494) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)