Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,862 (€1,909) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)