Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,146 (€1,642) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)