Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,945 (€1,940) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)