Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,771 (€2,045) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)