Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.365 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,181 (ARS $29,179) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)