Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,445 (€1,620) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)