Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,017 (€2,065) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)