Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,875 (€1,905) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,580 (about 2 hours ago)