Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.734 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,762 (£1,777) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)