Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,234 (£2,711) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)