Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,090 (₨100,818) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)