Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨47,162 (₨75,397) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)