Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,107 (﷼ 42,260,649) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)