Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,446 (﷼ 59,260,256) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)