Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.735 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,721 (kr12,812) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)