Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.923 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,929 (kr12,993) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)