Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.375 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,878 (kr11,187) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)