Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,759 (kr11,149) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)