Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10400 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,219 (CH$963,687) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)