Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10218 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,403 (CH$943,462) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)