Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.156 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,397 (6,143 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)