Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.816 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,251 (10,005 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)