Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,300 (Taka 97,262) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)