Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,558 (Taka 71,955) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (29 minutes ago)