Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.672 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,104 (6,486 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)