Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,436 (3,162 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)