Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.240 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,970 (3,362 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)