Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.743 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,016 (12,904 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)