Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,073 ($1,878) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)