Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.770 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,123 (Q9,022) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (18 minutes ago)