Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.827 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,003 (Q12,122) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)