Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.810 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,522 (Q9,821) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)