Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨94,388 (₨165,925) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)