Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.578 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,046 (Mex$ 30,199) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)