Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,850 (Mex$ 26,546) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (42 minutes ago)