Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.846 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,069 (Mex$ 34,336) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)