Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,262 (Mex$ 24,278) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)