Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,166 (Mex$ 25,245) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)