Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,945 (Mex$ 25,114) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)