Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.935 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,598 (C$3,036) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)