Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,140 (﷼ 34,202,398) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)