Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,485 (﷼ 28,248,521) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)