Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 451% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,090 (元44,316) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)