Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 479% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨549,959 (元53,673) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)